Und zur Inspiration hier noch ein Cartoon mit Analyse zu dem Thema, das alle fürchten:
Racism in the US today:
“The Tragedy of America’s First Black President”
Study the corresponding vocab on Quizlet:
A must-read is this chilling essay written by a black mother:
Übungsaufgabe schriftliches Abitur
New in – your mock exam for Thursday!
Here are the concept maps you’ve handed in:
Stuff to talk and write about:
Find ideas and inspiration on what to talk and write about in your final exams here.
How to boost your EXAM SKILLS:
Listening comprehension test:
- Test your knowledge with last year’s tests
- Create concept maps.
- Have discussions in English, record them, and send them to Mr Schenk for feedback.
- Look up how to write a well structured composition. Then try it yourself and send it to Mr Schenk for feedback.
- Read articles on English news sites such as The Guardian, The New York Times or BBC News.
General advice: The more you become engaged with English in your life, the more you will improve.
- Watch TV shows, youTube videos or TED talks in English (always with English subtitles!).
- Read books, blogs and newspaper articles in English.
- Listen to English podcasts and try to understand the lyrics of your favourite songs.
- Meet up with other students to practice talking.
- Try to stay up to date with current events around the world. The more you know, the more you can potentially communicate.